Monday 16 March 2015

Mother's Day work experience

I wasn't originally planning to do any work experience over the Mother's Day weekend, but the florist asked me to come in so I wasn't going to say no! It was busy, but nowhere near as manic as last year! I mainly made up Interflora designs, which you get a photo for but there's not much point in following it as it'll never look the same! So I just made it look the best I could with the flowers available.

I think I've come a long way since I did my first bit of work experience, which was Mother's Day last year. As well as gaining invaluable experience, I've also increased my confidence and improved on all areas of my floristry skills. I've got some time off work in the summer so I'm hoping to do a few days then, when it should be quieter so I can actually take some time to learn the ins and outs of running a florist and ask questions.


 photo Name1_zpse6c895c3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment