Saturday 14 March 2015

Mother's Day orders

I'm still training as a florist, so for big occasions like Valentines and Mother's Day I don't expect to receive any orders. However, for this Mother's Day I did receive a few orders so I was very pleased with that! And one was even a repeat customer - I made a teacup arrangement last week and she liked it so much that she asked me to make another one! I also made another teacup and a bouquet.

The girl who ordered the bouquet - her mum is a florist so I really wanted to impress with that! She gave them to her early and apparently she loved them, so that's pretty great.


I was also struggling to find a way to transport the teacup arrangements, but I had some of these bags for putting bouquets in and they're the perfect size to carry a teacup!


 photo Name1_zpse6c895c3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment