Friday 17 October 2014

Double assessment

I had a double assessment at college this week, and got a double distinction! I've made both the designs before so they should look familiar. The first design is a hand tied with an aqua pack, which my tutor said was made to a commercial standard with nice placements and a good dome shape and use of materials. I personally didn't think this design looked as good as the practice one but my tutor obviously thought it was ok and she's the professional!


The second design is a hand tied with a collar. This was assessed by a different tutor, who said my collar was stunning and the materials were evenly placed. I need to be careful with the loose wires below the binding point though. These are from the fir cones, lotus heads and sisal balls.

 

 photo Name1_zpse6c895c3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment