Sunday 7 September 2014

Anniversary

Today is my brother and his wife's first wedding anniversary, and he asked me to make up a bouquet for her. They had lilac roses for their wedding but they're hard to get a hold of so I just kept with the purple colour scheme for this bouquet. I didn't want them to be the same as the ones I made last week so I got gypsophila and statice to make them a bit different.

I think I'm getting there with the photography too! Considering I got an A in my photography module at uni and have a decent camera you'd think I would be capable of taking a good photo, but apparently not! I played around with my camera though and the lighting is much better in these (I haven't edited them at all) I still need to find a decent backdrop though!


 photo Name1_zpse6c895c3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment