Thursday 20 February 2014

Floral arrangements

As part of my workshop redesign I have decided I want some big floral arrangements that can be a permanent feature in the room, made from artificial flowers. So I've been having a look for some inspiration. These images are all from Google image search and Pinterest, so all credit goes to the original sources.

Roses, peonies and tulips are my favourite types of flowers so I definitely want to incorporate all of these. I'm not very good with flower names so there are other flowers I really like in these photos but have no idea what they are!

I just need to build up a good stock of artificial flowers now before I can get started. I don't want ones that look really fake so I have been looking around. I often find garden centres have the best selections but they are a bit more pricey.


 photo Name1_zpse6c895c3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment